§1 SUBJECT OF THE RULES
- The Regulations define the rules for the provision of services, responsibility and staying on the premises of AZ Retreat and are an integral part of the contract, which is concluded by signing a registration card, as well as by making a reservation or paying an advance or the entire amount due for staying in AZ Retreat. By making the above activities, the Guest confirms that he has read and accepts the terms of the Regulations.
- Regulations apply to all guests staying at the AZ Retreat.
- The Regulations are issued by PHU Michał Grzeszczak Sienno 21, 62-402 Ostrowite, REGON: 300720311, NIP: 6671646850.
§2 HOTEL DAY
- The room is rented for hotel days.
- The hotel day lasts from 3 pm to 11 am the next day.
- A request for an extension of the hotel day should be made by the Guest as soon as possible. AZ Retreat may not take into account the wish to extend the stay if all accommodation places are used or in the case of Guests who do not comply with the applicable regulations.
§3 RESERVATION AND CHECK-IN
- The basis for registration is to show the Reception employee a photo ID and sign the registration card.
- People visiting our guests are asked to leave the hotel rooms before 19:00.
- The Hotel may refuse to accept a Guest who grossly violated the applicable Regulations during the previous stay.
- The reservation is considered to be effectively made upon payment of the prepayment constituting 30% of the price for the entire period of the booked hotel service. The prepayment should be made within 7 days at the latest, unless a shorter period has been explicitly stipulated. After the ineffective expiry of this period or the payment of an amount lower than indicated, the Center has the right to consider the reservation as not made and return the funds paid.
- The prepayment made in the manner indicated above, subject to the provisions below, is credited towards the price of the hotel service.
- The hotel guest has the right to cancel the reservation free of charge and return the entire prepayment, if he submits a statement to this effect via e-mail no later than 30 days before the start of the first day of the booked stay.
- If the declaration of cancellation of the reservation referred to in the preceding point is submitted later than the date indicated therein, but no later than 14 days before the start of the first day of the booked stay, the reservation is canceled and the Guest receives a refund of 50% of the prepayment.
- If the Guest cancels the reservation later than 14 days before the start of the first day of the booked stay, the reservation expires and the Guest is not entitled to a refund of the prepayment.
- If the Guest, without submitting a declaration of cancellation of the reservation, does not register at the Center by 22:00 on the first day of the booked stay, the reservation expires and the Guest is not entitled to a refund of the prepayment.
- Quiet hours last from 22.00 to 7.00.
- A hotel guest may not transfer the room to third parties, even if the day for which he/she paid the due fee for the stay has not expired.
- AZ Retreat provides services in accordance with its category and standard.
- In case of reservations regarding the quality of services, the Guest is asked to immediately report them to the reception, which will allow the employees to improve the standard of services provided.
- AZ Retreat provides the following services free of charge: use of the unguarded hotel car park at your own risk and within the limits of the availability of hotel places.
- Guests can order additional meals.
§5 GUEST RESPONSIBILITY
- AZ Retreat is not responsible for the property of the Guest.
- The resort is not responsible for damage or loss of a car or other vehicle belonging to a guest.
- The hotel guest is financially responsible for any damage or destruction of the hotel property caused by it or by people visiting it. The following flat-rate amounts of compensation for damage caused by the Hotel Guest to the property of the hotel and contractual penalties for violation of the provisions of these Regulations are agreed: a) violation of the smoking ban in rooms and other rooms – PLN 500 b) introducing an animal to the hotel – PLN 300 e) bringing devices and substances dangerous to human health and life into the hotel facility, or the possession of which is prohibited under mandatory provisions of law – PLN 1,000 f) violation of the curfew or behavior disturbing the peace of other guests – PLN 500 g) use of substances emitting intense odors causing long-lasting smells external impact – PLN 500. The resort reserves the right to demand compensation exceeding the amount of the penalties indicated above, if the damage caused by the hotel Guest exceeds their amount.
- Due to fire safety, it is forbidden to use heaters, electric kettles, own irons and other similar devices in the rooms that are not part of the hotel room equipment.
- Each time the Guest leaves the room, he or she should check that the door is closed.
- The Resort may refuse to accept a Guest who during the previous stay grossly violated the hotel regulations by causing damage to the property of the hotel or Guests or damage to Guests of the Center’s employees or other persons staying at the Center or otherwise disturbed the peaceful stay of Guests or the functioning of the hotel.
- Children staying in the hotel are only under the care of their parents. Childcare is the responsibility of parents/legal guardians.
§6 ADDITIONAL PROVISIONS
- It is forbidden to bring pets to the Center.
- The guests of the Center who use buffet meals are not entitled to take meals and drinks from the buffet outside the premises. On request, takeaway meals can be prepared for a separate fee. In the event of a violation of this provision, the hotel guest may be required to pay a fee equal to the fee for preparing a takeaway meal.
- Guests have the right to file complaints if they notice any shortcomings in the quality of services provided. All complaints are accepted by the Reception. The complaint should be submitted immediately after noticing the deficiencies in the standard of the services provided.
- Items left in the rooms by Guests will be sent back to the Guest’s address at the Guest’s expense, if no return instruction is received, they will be stored for one month, and after this period they will become the property of AZ Retreat.
PHU Michał Grzeszczak
Owner of the AZ Retreat